Professional Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear the pristine sound of your voice!
- Frequency response optimized for vocal use.
- Integrated wind and pop screen for effective suppression of pop and breath noise.
- Frequency independent supercardioid polar pattern for high gain before feedback.
- Patented AKG Laminated Varimotion diaphragm.
- Shock mounted transducer element reduces handling and cable noise.
- Extremely resilient, spring-steel wire-mesh cap for extra impact resistance.
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 70-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/pa (-52 dbV re 1 V/Pa)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 147/156 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 76 db
- Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte grayish blue
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.3" x 2.0", (179.1 mm x 51 mm)
- Net weight: 8.2 oz, (340 g)