ATW-2110A Audio Technica 2000a Series UniPak system
Audio Technica’s second generation of the well known 2000 Series now offers increased RF power on both the handheld and beltpack transmitters for increased link stability. Charging contacts on the transmitters allow easy operation with rechargeable batteries.
The new ATW-R2100a receiver benefits from the latest Audio Technica 1/2 wave antenna technology (depends on the frequency range) to maximise range. The 12VDC bias voltage on both BNC antenna inputs allows operation with the ATW-B80 antenna booster or other active components. With this breakthrough series, Audio-Technica makes easy setup, automatic scanning and other advanced wireless features affordable as never before.
Automatic frequency scanning – Standard on all 2000a Series wireless receivers – finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button. For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000a Series offers another ease-of-use feature: any of its 10 channels may be used together – eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordinated problems.
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button.
- Up to 10 user selectable channels are available. Compatibility varies from country to country.
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts.
- Tone Lock™ squelch function fights interference.
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering.
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver.
- ATW-T220a Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features a PRO41 capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound.
- Number Of Channels: 10 total
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Operating Range: 100 m (300') typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 41° F (5° C) to 113° F (45° C)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 15,000 Hz
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB nominal, 50 dB minimum
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >100 dB at 40kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 40 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1 kHz, ±20 kHz deviation)
- Sensitivity: 20dBuV (S/N 60dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 25mV (100k ohms load), 1/4" phone jack
- Balanced: 50mV (Attenuator; 0dB) 12.5mV (Attenuator; -12dB) at 1 kHz ± 5kHz deviation, 100k ohm load, XLRM-type
- Antenna Input: BNC-type 50 Ohms – Bias voltage 12V DC, 60mA each
- Dimensions: 210 mm x 44 mm x 162.2 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.0kg (2.2 lbs)
- Accessories Furnished: Two flexible UHF antennas, rack mount adapters, AC adapters
- Optional System Accessory: AT8630 joining-plate kit, mounts two ATW-R2100a receivers in single 19" rack space
- RF Power Output: High: 30mW; Low: 10mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: According to National Regulations
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline or rechargeable AA NiMH (not included)
- Current Consumption: 150 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 9 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Dimensions: 66 mm x 92.3 mm x 22.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (Without Battery): 80 grams