Introducing AT-One, Audio-Technica’s entry level UHF wireless system.
With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price.
The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter. The ATW-11F comes equipped with a sturdy, discreetly designed beltpack, providing 10mW RF output power, damping switch and a battery life of 10 hours. The ATW-13F handheld system features the ATW-T3F cardioid condenser handheld transmitter, again with 10mW RF output and 10 hour battery life. The ATW-11/PF comes equipped with the ATR35cW tie-clip microphone.
The ATW-13F’s condenser handheld microphone prevents the possibility of feedback when used in venues with induction loops installed.
- Frequency range: 824 - 831 MHz, 863-865 MHz
- Modulation mode: FM
- Number of frequencies: 2x 4-frequencies
- Operating range: 60m, typical
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%, Phase lock loop frequency control
- Receiving system: Antenna switching diversity
- Image rejection: 55dB minimum
- Dynamic range: HH: 108 dB, BP 103 dB (@ max deviation)
- Sensitivity: 10dBµV (S/N 60dB @ 20 kHz deviation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% - 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz
- Level control: Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)
- Antenna Input: BNC type, 50O - BIAS voltage 12V DC 100mA each
- Audio Output: Unbalanced -2dBV, Balanced 4dBV
- Output connectors: Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack, Balanced: XLRM-type
- Dimensions: 200 mm x 42 mm x 122 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 418 g without accessories
- Accessories included: AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter
- Optional System Accessory: AT8677 Dual rack mount kit
- RF Output power: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following national regulations
- Microphone Element: Condenser Cardioid
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Battery Life: 10 hours - depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 268 mm long - 52 mm (diameter)
- Weight: 227 g without batteries
- Accessory included: Stand clamp