Audio Technica 2000a Series Handheld microphone/transmitter with unidirectional dynamic element.
The ATW-T220a handheld dynamic microphone/transmitter features the same element used in the PRO 41 dynamic handheld microphone created for professional live-sound venues. Also offering switchable high/low RF power.
Automatic frequency scanning Standard on all 2000a Series wireless receivers finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button. For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000a Series offers another ease-of-use feature: any of its 10 channels may be used together eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordinated problems.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
|RF Power Output
||High: 30mW; Low: 10mW, nominal
||According to National Regulations
||Two 1.5V AA alkaline or rechargeable AA NiMH (not included)
|| 150 mA typical
||Approximately 9 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
||229 mm long 53.5 mm maximum diameter
|Weight (Without Battery)
||AT8456a Quiet-Flex Stand Clamp