Headband microphone, with high-quality back electret cartridge.
Very linear frequency response, especially resistant to external sound due to its supercardioid characteristic with high back suppression. The power supply adapter EMA-1 or a respective power supply is required for operation.
HSE-100: with stripped cable ends
HSE-110: with 3-pole mini XLR inline jack, matching EMA-1 or pocket transmitters TXS-...HSE
HSE-120: with 3.5 mm plug
- System:back electret/supercardioid
- Frequency range:20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance:3 kΩ
- Sensitivity:7 mV/Pa/1 kHz
- Max. SPL:120 dB
- Power supply:1.3-20 V DC current
- Admiss. ambient temp.:0-40 °C
- Weight: 75 g
- Connection:bare cable ends