2-channel multifrequency receiver unit, with UHF PLL technology.
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz) for each channel (10 groups with 100 frequencies each)
- ACT function for transmitting the selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-606LT or hand-held microphone TXS-606HT via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Volume and squelch controls for each channel
- LCD for group/channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level, AF audio level and additional LED level display for audio level of each channel
- XLR output for each channel, bal.
- 6.3 mm output for mixed signal
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with PSU
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS