IMG Stageline TXS-646 UHF 4-Channel Multi-Frequency Receiver Unit. 4-channel multifrequency receiver unit with UHF PLL technology.
The TXS-646 can receive four wireless channels at the same time - the hand-held transmitter provides a warm and powerful sound and stands its ground among the instruments ... the earband microphones allow for unobtrusive miking with both a low susceptibility to acoustic feedback and an excellent speech intelligibility ... the quad wireless system from IMG Stage Line provides a reliable operation at all times, is easy to use and impresses by a crisp sound.
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz) for each channel (10 groups with 100 channels each)
- ACT function for transmitting the selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-606LT or hand-held microphone TXS-606HT via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Volume and squelch controls for each channel
- LCD for group/channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level, AF audio level and additional LED display for audio signal of each channel
- XLR output for each channel, bal.
- 6.3 mm output for mixed signal
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with PSU
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS
- Carrier Frequency: 672.000-696.975 MHz
- RF S/N Ratio: 105 dB
- Audio Frequency Range: 30-18,000 Hz
- THD: < 0.5 %
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Audio Output: 350 mV/600 Ω (jack)25 mV/600 Ω (XLR, bal.)
- Admiss. Ambient Temp.: 0-40 °C
- Power Supply: via suppl.plug-in PSU
- Dimensions: 482x45x310 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg