The Saramonic SR-PMIC1 is a compact and lightweight on-camera shotgun microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound to DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, video cameras and audio recorders. It operates without any batteries or charging and provides truly useful features. The short output cable is removable, which can be useful for storage, but it also means you can connect any readily available 1/8" (3.5mm) cable if you need more length. The output jack is on the top of the PMIC1, which saves space behind the microphone.
Please note that the PMIC1 requires "Plug-In Power” to operate. The vast majority of cameras provide it, but it is omitted on a few models.
- Broadcast-quality compact and lightweight on-camera shotgun microphone with plug-and-play battery-free operation
- Low-cut switch makes dialog more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble sounds
- Output cable is removable, top-exit output jack is space efficient when mounted on top of your camera
- Robust integrated shockmount isolates mic from vibration noises and is not flimsy and prone to bending and damage
- Built-in camera shoe mount features a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread for more mounting options, durably built and ready to travel
Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 12 kHz
Type of Microphone: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Sensitivity: -32dB +/- 1dB
Signal to Noise Ratio:70dB SPL
Outputs: 2 x female 1.8” (3.5 mm) TRS, 1 for headphones, 1 for camera connection
Dimensions: 6.3 x 2.3 x 1.6" (16.2 x 5.9 x 4.1cm)
Weight: 1.9 oz (55g)