The Saramonic SR-PMIC2 is an ultra-compact and lightweight on-camera stereo microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound to DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, video cameras and audio recorders. It operates without batteries or charging and captures life-like musical performances and enveloping ambient sounds. The output cable is removable which can be useful for storage, but it also means you can connect any readily available 1/8" (3.5mm) cable if you need more length. The output jack is on the top of the PMIC2, which saves space behind the microphone.
Please note that the PMIC2 requires "Plug-In Power” to operate. The vast majority of cameras provide it, but it is omitted on a few models.
Frequency Response:75 Hz to 15 kHz
- Broadcast-quality, compact and lightweight on-camera stereo microphone with battery-free operation that captures enveloping ambient sounds and life-like musical performances
- Low-cut switch makes sounds more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble noises
- Output cable is removable, top-exit output jack is space efficient when mounted on top of your camera
- Robust shockmount isolates mic from vibration noises and is not flimsy and prone to bending and damage
- Built-in camera shoe features a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread for more mounting options, durably built and ready to travel
Type of Microphone: Stereo Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 1dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 76dB SPL
Outputs: 2 x female 1.8” (3.5 mm) TRS, 1 for headphones, 1 for camera connection
Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.3 x 1.6" (9.7 x 5.9 x 4.1cm)
Weight: 1.8 oz (50g)