|The Saramonic SR-PMIC3 is an ultra-compact and lightweight on-camera surround microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound to DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, video cameras and audio recorders. It operates without any batteries or charging and captures the entire sonic landscape of an environment. The output cable is removable which can be useful for storage, but it also means you can connect any readily available 1/8" (3.5mm) cable if you need more length. The output jack is on the top of the PMIC3, which saves space behind the microphone.
Please note that the PMIC3 requires "Plug-In Power” to operate. The vast majority of cameras provide it, but it is omitted on a few models.
Frequency Response:40 Hz to 10 kHz
- Broadcast-quality compact and lightweight on-camera surround microphone with battery-free operation that captures the entire sonic landscape of an environment
- Low-cut switch makes sounds more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble noises
- Output cable is removable, top-exit output jack is space efficient when mounted on top of your camera
- Robust shockmount isolates mic from vibration noises and is not flimsy and prone to bending and damage
- Built-in camera shoe features a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread for more mounting options, durably built and ready to travel
Type of Microphone: Surround Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: -37dB +/- 1dB
Signal to Noise Ratio:80dB SPL
Outputs: 2 x female 1.8” (3.5 mm) TRS, 1 for headphones, 1 for camera connection
Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.3 x 1.6" (12.9 x 5.9 x 4.1cm)
Weight: 2 oz (59g)