|The Saramonic UTC-XLR is a microphone interface cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and a USB-C connector at the other end, which lets you connect professional microphones directly to Android smartphones and tablets or computers that have a USB-C port. Using the UTC-XLR is incredibly simple: you just connect an XLR microphone, plug it into your device of choice and start recording. There are no settings or controls to adjust, it’s truly plug-and-play.
- Easily connect professional XLR microphones directly to a USB-C port of Android smartphones and tablets or computers and capture broadcast-quality sound
- 20-foot (6 m) cable gives you plenty of length for a variety of applications and locking XLR connector features a locking mechanism to prevent unplugging
- Incredibly easy-to-use with true plug-and-play operation, no batteries or charging required
- Features a high-quality digital audio converter, direct-to-digital connection provides amazing sound quality, impressive 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Perfect for YouTube videos, vlogging, live streaming, music recording, interviews, news gathering or any time that you need to record a professional XLR microphone with your mobile device