The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources.
" The Beta 58A is a premium vocal mic ideally suited for professional lead and backup vocals, either on stage or in the studio. "
The Beta 58A has increased sensitivity and high-end frequency response which results in a cleaner more detailed sound. It features a supercardioid polar pattern, for greater directionality and more resistance to feedback. It comes with the Analogue Wireless Receiver BLX4 that provides improved linearity and frequency response. It’s also available as rack mount, metal receiver and Dual Receiver.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect.
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound.
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output.
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimises transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance.
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51,5 dBV/Pa / 2,6 mV/Pa
- Weight: 278 g
- Frequency Response Curve:
Download Product Guide