Shure SM Series SM58-LC Vocal Microphone Dynamic Cardioid.
The Shure SM58 is the world's most widely used dynamic-cardioid microphone. Its legendary reliability, dependability, and near indestructibility, have made it the preferred choice of both musicians and engineers for a multitude of "live" and studio vocal applications.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
"Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors."
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording.
- Transducer: (Moving Coil) Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Power Requirements: None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms (300 Ohms Actual) for Connection to Low Impedance Microphone Inputs.
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Dimensions: 6.375 x 2" (162 x 51mm) LxDiameter
- Weight: 10.5 oz (298g)