|TOA Wireless Antenna Distributor WD-4800
The TOA Wireless Antenna Distributor WD-4800 is designed to be used in conjunction with VHF/UHF band system. It comes with two channels, in which two input signals are mixed and distributed to four outputs. The WD-4800 also has four DC power distribution outputs. The WD-4800 has now been superseded by the TOA WD-5800.
- Dipole ratio relative gain: more than 6dB.
- Wall mountable.
- Dual two-antenna inputs /four-antenna outputs.
- Four DC power supply outputs.
- Compact 19" rack-mount design.
- Power Requirement: AC mains
- Frequency Range: VHF / UHF
- Antenna Input: Dual 2 inputs (front × 1, rear × 1), 75 Ω, BNC (phantom powering for antenna)
- DC Power Supply: 4 outputs, (12V DC)
- Indication: Power
- Ambient Temperature: -10C to +50C
- Finish: Steel, coated
- Dimensions: 420(W) × 44(H) × 303.3(D) mm
- Weight: 3.50 kg
- Accessory: DC cable...4
- Option: Rack mounting bracket: MB-15B