TOA UHF Condenser Handheld Speech Wireless Microphone (Rechargeable)
The WM-5225 Wireless Microphone employs an electret condenser microphone capsule and is suitable for any applications.
Thanks to the PLL-synthesizer system, 64 different operating frequencies are made available. A high output power ensures stable radio signal transmission.
- Electret condenser microphone unit: Unidirectional
- 64 selectable channels
- Maximum input level: 126 dB SPL
- ON/OFF switch prevents the microphone from rolling.
- WB-2000 rechargeable battery or single AA battery operation for compact and lightweight body
- Built-in antenna
- RF Output Power:10 mW ERP
- Microphone Capsule:electret condenser
- Pickup Pattern:cardioid
- AF Response:100 Hz - 15 kHz
- Maximum SPL:126 dBSPL
- Battery:1 x AA type 1 x TOA WB-2000 (rechargeable option)
- Operating Time:≈ 10 h (with AA)≈ 13 h (with WB-2000)
- Operating Temperature:-10 ... +50 ° C
- Dimensions:43.6 × 231.5 mm (ø × L)
- Weight:180 g (incl. battery)
- Finish:resin, coated
- Other Features:on/off switch, power/battery LED, integrated antenna
- Supplied Accessories:microphone clip, small screwdriver, case