|TOA WS-5325M G01/D04 UHF Beltpack Wireless System with YP-M5310 Omni Lapel Microphone
The WS-5325M includes
- a wireless transmitter WM-5325
- a lavalier microphone YP-M5310
- a diversity wireless tuner WT-5810
The WM-5325 wireless transmitter has been manufactured for use with a UHF system. Thanks to the PLL-synthesizer system, 64 different operating frequencies are made available. A high output power ensures stable radio signal transmission.
The YP-M5310 employs an electret condenser microphone element and has been designed for use in speech reinforcement applications.
The WT-5810 is a PLL-synthesizer controlled double superhetrodyne diversity tuner designed to be used with a UHF wireless system. It employs a compander noise reduction circuit to minimize the influence of ambient RF noise.
- Operation beyond 16 simultaneous channels is possible by combining systems from each frequency set, for a total maximum of 62 channels.
- 64 selectable frequencies in each transmitter with up to 16 simultaneous channels (14 in G02) for flexibility and improved freedom from interference.
- Up to 10hrs of operation with 1 AA alkaline or NiMH batteries.
- 2, 6 & 12 station chargers allow the microphones to be directly inserted into the charging base. No need to remove batteries. Recharging contacts on transmitters allow use of NiMH batteries and recharging base for convenient day-after-day use without the expensive use of alkaline AA batteries.
- Choice of lapel or headset microphones to adapt to various applications and environments.
- Rugged, lightweight construction for comfort and durability during continual use.
- Convenient On/Off switch on all transmitters for audio muting when necessary, or for conservation of battery life.
- New Uni-Directional YP-M5300 mic for use in hi-feedback situations or where more isolation from other noise is required.