TOA WS-5325U G01/D04 UHF Beltpack Wireless System with YP-M5300 Cardioid Lapel Microphone
The WS-5325U includes a wireless transmitter WM-5325, a lavalier microphone YP-M5300, and a diversity wireless tuner WT-5810. The WM-5325 wireless transmitter has been manufactured for use with a UHF system. Thanks to the PLL-synthesizer system, 64 different operating frequencies are made available.
A high output power ensures stable radio signal transmission. The YP-M5300 employs an electret condenser microphone element and has been designed for use in speech reinforcement applications. The WT-5810 is a PLL-synthesizer controlled double superhetrodyne diversity tuner designed to be used with a UHF wireless system. It employs a compander noise reduction circuit to minimize the influence of ambient RF noise.
- Product Composition: Wireless transmitter WM-5325 …1, Lavalier microphone YP-M5300 …1,Diversity wireless tuner WT-5810 …1
- Frequency Range: 576 - 865 MHz (*1), UHF
- Tone Frequency: 32.768 kHz
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ to +50 ℃ (14 ゜F to 122 ゜F)
- Accessory: AC adapter (*2) …1, Screw driver …1, Strage case …1, Neck strap …1