Trantec HM-22 microphone with 3.5mm jack plug, or the MIC-SJ22-B-R to give it its full title, is a high quality headset microphone that has been designed to be worn around the head and hidden discretely under the hair.
The Trantec HM-22 claims to be one of the lightest, smallest headsets on the market but don't let that fool you. The nylon composite material has been developed to ensure the microphone wil stand up to the most robust use but still enables the user to mould the microphone to fit all sorts of head and ear shape.
Optimised for vocal and speech use means the microphone is great for virtually all applications and, thanks to the flexible boom arm, optimum microphone position can easily be obtained and maximise intelligibility. They've even gone to the trouble of making the microphone capsule resistant to make up and other ingress of dirt by inserting a small protection membrane in the microphone head.
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Transducer Type: Electret condenser
- Nominal Impedence: 4400ohms
- Max SPL: >120dB
- Operating Voltage: 2-10 volts min/max
- Current Consumption: 14-25microA min/max
- Frequency response: 40Hz -18 kHz, +/-3dB
- Cable Length: 1200mm
- Termination Plug: 3.5mm Jack Plug