The HM-22 microphone from Trantec comes with 3.5mm jack plug fitted to a 1.2m lead. Also known as the MIC-SJ22-P-R this microphone is ideal for most vocal and speech use.
As the smallest headset microphone on the market the HM-22 can be discretely positioned around the head and easily tucked into the hair to give a virtual invisible use. Although small the microphone is still very robust and the composite nylon material used in the construction allows for easy and perfect positioning ensuring the highest audio quality and intelligibility.
Its resistance to make up and other air borne particles makes it ideal for theatre use and other performance venues but it is also perfectly suited to any application that needs a discrete lightweight headset.
This version is beige in colour but is often referred to as pink and is also available in black - MIC-SJ22-B-R
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Transducer Type: Electret condenser
- Nominal Impedence: 4400ohms
- Max SPL: >120dB
- Operating Voltage: 2-10 volts min/max
- Current Consumption: 14-25microA min/max
- Frequency response: 40Hz -18 kHz, +/-3dB
- Cable Length: 1200mm
- Termination Plug: 3.5mm Jack Plug
- Colour: Beige (Pink)