The MIC-X22-P-R is a version of the Trantec HM-22 microphone fitted with a 4 pin mini XLR on a 1200mm lead.
The microphone is ideally suited for vocal and speech use and therfore ideal for many applications including education, theatre, professional productions, presentations, conferences and places of worship,
The market leading, smallest and lighweight headset microphone, is a durable product made from composite nylon and can be adjusted to ensure optimum positioning. The unit can be adjusted and moulded to suit the shape of the users head and ears.
The microphone includes a small protective membrane that offers a level of protection against make up and other airborne particles.
This version is beige in colour but is often referred to as pink and is also available in black - MIC-X22-B-R
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Transducer Type: Electret condenser
- Nominal Impedence: 4400ohms
- Max SPL: >120dB
- Operating Voltage: 2-10 volts min/max
- Current Consumption: 14-25microA min/max
- Frequency response: 40Hz -18 kHz, +/-3dB
- Cable Length: 1200mm
- Termination Plug: 4 Pole Mini XLR
- Colour: Beige (Pink)