Trantec's MIC-TS22-P-R is a version of the market leading, smallest and lightest, HM-22 microphone. This version is fitted with a 4 pin lemo connector on a 1200mm lead.
Ideally suited for speech and vocal use it can be the perfect solution for education, theatre, professional productions, presentations, conferences and places of worship,
The composite nylon construction allows the user to mould the headset to suit the head shape and ears to maximize comfort and provides a perfect means to obtain optimum postioning for perfect intelligibility from the sound system.
The internal, small, protective membrane offers a level of protection against make up and other airborne particles.
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Transducer Type: Electret condenser
- Nominal Impedence: 4400ohms
- Max SPL: >120dB
- Operating Voltage: 2-10 volts min/max
- Current Consumption: 14-25microA min/max
- Frequency response: 40Hz -18 kHz, +/-3dB
- Cable Length: 1200mm
- Termination Plug: 4 Pole Lemo
- Colour: Beige (Pink)