The HM-33 microphone range from Trantec has been reproducing audio to great level for people in the leisure industry for many years. Also popular with other users in the journalism, events, transportation and warehousing sectors the HM-33 range is perfect.
Whilst the HM-33 does have a degree of moisture protection, the MIC-X66 range in the Trantec line up is more suited more intense situations such as aerobics and high intensity training.
The MIC-X33 version is terminated in a 4 pin mini XLR connector and is ideal for use the Trantec S5 range.
Specifications of the HM-33 headset:
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Nominal Impedence: Low impedance 3300 ohms
- Max SPL: >120dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz -16kHz
- Cable Length: 1500mm
- Colours Available: Black
- Termination: 4 pin mini XLR