|ALTERNATIVE PRODUCT IS THE S4.04 VERSION: CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT - The S4.4-HDX is a replacement for the S4.4-MTX microphones which are only found in the S4.4H System
The S4.4-HDX is a handheld wireless microphone.This employs a dynamic microphone capsule and is suitable for any applications.
Thanks to the PLL-synthesiser system, 4 different operating frequencies are made available. A high output power ensures stable radio signal transmission.
Fitted with a cardioid dynamic head with basket windshield, this transmitter can be used on any of four pre-programmed frequencies. The polycarbonate body has a non-slip coating. A collar rotates and a sleeve slides back to reveal a battery compartment and a switch to set frequency. On the end of the body is the screw-in antenna, a power LED and power switch.
- Frequency Range: 863.150 - 864.850 MHz
- Audio frequency response: 80Hz-16kHz +/-3dB.
- Channel Selectable: 4 Channels
- Microphone Element: Dynamic Unit: Cardioid
- RF Carrier Power: Max. 10 mW
- Modulation System: PLL Synthesiser
- Battery: 6LR61
- Power source: 9V PP3 battery.
- Operating time: 10 hours approximately using an alkaline battery.
- Indicator: Battery status LED
- Finish: Resin, coating
- Dimensions: Ø50 x 270 mm (Ø1.97" x 10.63")
- Weight: 220 g (0.49 lb)