This version of the HM-22 headset microphone from Trantec is terminated in a 4 pole, mini XLR plug.
As with other versions of this product it is perfectly suited to most vocal and speech applications making it ideal for education, performances, conferences, presentations and professional production use.
Ideal to fulfil a discrete requirement the headset can be moulded to fit the head and ear shape of the user allowing perfect microphone position to achieved and therefore maximise the intelligibility from your system. Even though it is one of the smallest and lightest headsets on the market it is still very durable and even boasts a make up and dirt protection in the form of a small membrane that protects the microphone capsule.
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Transducer Type: Electret condenser
- Nominal Impedence: 4400ohms
- Max SPL: >120dB
- Operating Voltage: 2-10 volts min/max
- Current Consumption: 14-25microA min/max
- Frequency response: 40Hz -18 kHz, +/-3dB
- Cable Length: 1200mm
- Termination Plug: 4 Pole Mini XLR