This is the Trantec MIC-TS22-B-R which is the black version of the HM-22 headset and is terminated in a 4 pole lemo connector.
Great frequency range makes it ideal for many applications but it has been specifically designed for the theatre and productions environment. Protected against make up and other dirt ingress the high quality microphone head gives a faithful reproduction of the audio input. It also widely used in the education, conference and presentation sectors along with many houses of worship.
One of the smallest headsets on the market and easily concealable in the hair this lightweight microphone makes for a perfect discrete solution.
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Transducer Type: Electret condenser
- Nominal Impedence: 4400ohms
- Max SPL: >120dB
- Operating Voltage: 2-10 volts min/max
- Current Consumption: 14-25microA min/max
- Frequency response: 40Hz -18 kHz, +/-3dB
- Cable Length: 1200mm
- Termination Plug: 4 pole lemo connector