This version of the EM-77 Trantec headset microphone is the MIC-TSEM77 version which comes fitted with a lemo connector for connection into Trantec belt pack systems.
Ideally suited for the theatre and other performance venues thanks to its lightweight but equally ideal for general speech use in presentations, education establishments and conferences. The high quality microphone capsule produces great reproduction of the spoken word and vocal performances. The microphone has an omni-directional pick up pattern.
- Polar Pattern: Omni directional
- Transducer Type: Back Electret condenser
- Operating Voltage: 1.5-10 volts min/max
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Pa +/-3dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz ±3dB
- Termination: 4 pin lemo