The Trantec EM-77 (MIC-XEM77) has an omni-directional pickup pattern making it perfect for presentation, educational and conference use allowing the user complete freedom of movement whilst they do their thing!
Thanks to the great frequency response and high quality transducer the microphone is also regulalry used in, and perfectly suited to, the theatre and for performances in other venues.
Specifications for thos of you who like to know this stuff:
- Polar Pattern: Omni directional
- Transducer Type: Back Electret condenser
- Operating Voltage: 1.5-10 volts min/max
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Pa +/-3dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz ±3dB
- Termination: 4 mini XLR